WELCOME !
Hi i am Dela who have this blog,
about me
Delia Riandhi Manoppo
but you can call me dela or delia. I live in Bali, the paradise for every people. I was born eightteen years ago on 27 September. I am a regular teenager a 'good' girl never drink or smoke or having tattoo (but i would one day).
I am a small girl only 5.9 height and 50 kg wight. Have a tan skin but other time can be lighter. Silly, admiring my self, easy going person, friendly , good sense of humor, chit chat, love animals and nature.
I was born this way with black hair ( but sometimes its light brown when shiny ). I am true blood of Indonesian ( Bali mix Jakarta and Manado). I am study at New Media, Public Relation and Computer Secretary. My life goal is have a world tour and have some amazing pictures from there.
interest with
Photograph, fashion, canon 60D, new place, NY, France, kebab, new people, bell pepper, travelling, lollipop, vintage, drama movies, painting, singing, browsing.
catch me on ..
-facebook-
-twitter-
@deldoldol
-tumblr-
delamanoppo
-plurk-
delamanoppo
-heello-
deldoldol
-e-mail-
sii.dela.dela@gmail.com
-tumblr-
delamanoppo
-plurk-
delamanoppo
-heello-
deldoldol
-e-mail-
sii.dela.dela@gmail.com

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar